You will not find “canned” answers to your important insurance questions on this page. Your insurance coverage should be customized for your particular business and personal needs, and on that note we have provided some questions you may need to consider before choosing an insurance agent, coverages and services that will protect you. Below is a list of questions you may or may not think to ask when choosing an agent or insurance coverage. We are here to listen to your needs, answer your questions and give you customized insurance solutions that can meet your specific needs.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the difference between a claims-made & an occurrence professional liability policy?
2. Do I need to release copies of records if the patient still owes me money?
3. What is the national practioner data bank?
4. Am I protected if I administer oral, conscious sedation?
5. Am I covered if I want to place implants?
6. What if I have a nurse anesthetist (CRNA) come into the office?
7. Do you have any information regarding informed consent and /or refusal information?
8. How long should I keep my records?
9. I need information on medical history and updating informed consent for minors.
10. Information on nerve injuries
11. Can I administer botox injections?
12. I leased some equipment and now they are charging me for insurance.
13. I am wondering if you are aware of any type of CT scan liability release form.
14. I practice in two different states. Do I need two policies?
15. What is the gross payroll I should report?
16. If I pay my spouse, do I need to include the payroll?
17. Can I just pay for the small claims myself?
18. Why should I be so concerned about a “True Own” Occupation policy?
19. My bank wants me to assign my disability benefit over to them – is this a wise idea?